CEREC® Same Day Crowns
CEREC is a technology for restoring damaged teeth, and this restoration can be completed in a single visit to the doctor's office. It makes your teeth stronger and more beautiful, all while keeping your teeth looking natural. The restoration is metal-free, and the high-grade ceramic material is compatible with the natural tissue found in your mouth.
The CEREC Process
During your appointment, you and your doctor will discuss the details of the procedure and your doctor will answer any questions you may have. Your doctor will then use a special 3D imaging camera to take a photo of your tooth. Using CEREC's proprietary software, your restoration will be designed according to your tooth's appropriate form and function. Then, CEREC will use diamond burs to create your restoration out of a piece of ceramic. Finally, the ceramic restoration is bonded to your tooth using state-of-the-art adhesive dentistry.
Sirona Axeos™ Imaging CBCT
Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is quickly becoming the standard of care when it comes to dental imaging. Our office is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care, and we are proud to introduce the Sirona Axeos 3D CBCT Scanner into our practice. When it comes to your dental needs, the Axeos CBCT Scanner allows us to plan all aspects of your care with precision and accuracy.
- Axeos images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- Axeos CBCT Scanners take less than a minute, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner.
- We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, the sinus, and nose, helping to make your diagnosis as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your dental restorations better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.
Primeprint 3D Printing System
Primeprint Solution is a highly automated, end-to-end, medical-grade 3D printing system for dentists and dental technicians who want to expand their treatment or service offerings. This smart hardware and software solution is designed for dental applications and can run the entire printing process, including post-processing. The high level of automation helps reduce handling times, allows for delegation, and enables a high level of productivity.